13.4.14

Chickpea Feta Salad

  

Hello guys!

How are you? I try to keep up a healthy diet, however, during the last days I happened to have a few cheat meals. Thus, I thought it would be a great idea to soften my guilty feelings by preparing a healthy chickpea feta salad with bell pepper and lemon grass. This is a great protein and carb source based on legumes. So let's have a look:




Chickpea Feta Salad
makes 2 big servings

■ 250g chickpeas
■ 1 bell pepper
■ 200g feta
■ dressing: lemon grass, pepper, salt, oil, balsamico, herbs


This salad can be prepared incredibly fast, so there is no excuse why you shouldn't eat healthy after a stressful working day. I really like the taste between the chickpeas in combination with the feta and especially the lemon grass. I am currently really in love with lemon grass! 

I hope you liked this recipe. Let me know whether you liked it and tell me whether you also have a favourite food or spice currently?

Wish you a wonderful day!
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...