17.4.14

5 Drugstore Products That You Need to Have

Hey everyone!

How are you?
I hope you are doing well. I am come right from a fantastic jog which I can totally recommend in order to boost your mood. Today I want to tell you my five favourite drugstore products, that you need to have. I tried to pick international makeup brands so that you can purchase these amazing products almost everywhere.

Product № 1


My first recommendation is the Soft Sensation Lipcolor Butter Ultra Vibrant Color by Astor (Link). This is a dupe to the hyped Chubby Sticks by Clinique. They cost instead of 20€ only 6,50€. All colour are very rich and long lasting while still giving the lips moisture and not drying them out. 

Product № 2 


Next comes the NYX Powder Blush in "Mocha" (Link). I added it to the drugstore section because I don't think that it is an high-end brand even though you can't buy it in the drugstore here in Germany. The shade "Mocha" is a soft mid-rose colour which works especially good on pale to medium-pale skin. It is not that highly pigmented, but this makes the application much easier and makes the look really natural. 

Product № 3


My absolute favourite product ever is the Essence I love Extreme Volume Mascara (Link)! I think this is one of the cheapest mascaras that you can get in drugstores. It only costs 2,75€ and is the best mascara I have ever used. It gives amazing voluminous, thigh and long lashes - a total all rounder!

Product № 4


I love the Catrice Camouflage Cream (Link). In Germany, there hardly existed any camouflage that wasn't totally overpriced. Catrice's Camouflage is a great cheap version to the Mac Concealer. It has more coverage than a regular concealer without creasing or making these dry patches around a pimples. Seriously, since I am using this on top of my foundation, everyone thinks that I have super clear skin. 


Product № 5


The last product is the Essence Eyebrow Stylist Set (Link). I am sorry for the bad condition, but as you can see, this product is well used. It includes a small brush with whom you can define blond to brown eyebrows. I am not sure whether you can purchase this in every country, however, if you are able to get in anywhere, please give it a try. 

These were my 5 drugstore products that you need to have. These are really products that I use on a daily basis, so you can definitely be sure that these products are the best out of my collection. I hope they work as good as they work for me. 
Do you know one of these products?

I wish you a wonderful day!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...