14.10.13

Why Joining A Gym Increases Your Fitness


Hello guys!

How are you? 
I'm really sorry for the lack of posts during the last week. I've promised you to upload 5 days a week, however, unfortunately, I had to struggle with technical difficulties. Thus, I couldn't upload any post, but everything is fixed and so we can go on with the regular schedule. However, I have to say that my university starts right now and I have absolutely no clue how time consuming my study is and I also intend to start a mini job, so I have to look how much time I have to post regularly.

Today I want to tell you why joining a gym really increases your fitness and health. After moving into my first apartment, I just recently joined a gym as I can't do any sport indoor and outdoor sport is a bit difficult in the winter. Even though gyms can be expensive, the benefits that you have are amazing.

Your Fitness Time
When going to the gym, you prepare yourself to do sport and nothing will distract you compared with doing sport at home. In the gym you lock your stuff in your locker and your focus is totally on the workout that you are going to do. And because you have got your fitness time in this particular space, I find it easier to workout for an hour or an hour and a half without lacking of motivation.

Variety
A good gym offers a variety of courses, which prevents that your workout plan start getting boring. On Monday a good weight workout, Thursday your Zumba Training, Thursday a yoga class and Saturday your kickboxing workout, you will always find something that you like. Additionally, some gyms offer a swimming pool and a spa area with sauna, solarium and massages.

Motivation
I find it really motivating when I see all the other gym members doing their workout ambitiously and some of them look totally hot so that you no that all the hard work will pay off. It also inspires me to eat more healthy as i know that 80% of the results come from your diet. Also a huge motivation are the trainers who really kick your ass during the courses which improves your fitness a lot.

Equipment
A gym offers a huge amount of equipment that can't be efforted by a normal person. You have good several weight machines that deliver results much faster than the usual bodyweight trainings. You also have a lot free weights in various levels.

Support
Especially for gym beginners or in general sport beginners, the support of a normal trainer or a personal trainer can be really helpful. With an individual training and nutritional plan you start with your ideal plan right from the beginning and aren't frustrated because of the lack of results. Also, good trainers have look at you while you are exercising and can correct you if you are doing something wrong.

So these were my top reasons why you should join a gym and why having a membership really increases you fitness level. I have noticed a huge change in my workout routine and also in my nutrition. I will update you on this later.

I hope you found this post helpful. Let me know what do you think of joining a gym?

Wish you a wonderful day!
Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...