1.10.13

Tofu Field Salad Recipe

Hello guys!

I hope you are doing well!
As I have promised you, I will share with you a few more recipes as I am living alone now and on top of that, my kitchen has a lot more light than the old one. I am cooking pretty healthy and try to incorporate protein into nearly every single meal. Today I made a delicious Tofu Field Salad. Thus, this recipe is perfect for weight loss or also for building muscles depending on how the rest of your diet plan looks like. Also this is a great alternative for vegetarians or vegans when you want t build muscles without eating meat or products made out of milk.

Recipe



1. Cut the tofu in small cubes.


2. Mix aceto di balsamico, salt, pepper, mustard and garlic in a bowl.


3. Marinade the tofu with it and let it soak for 30 minutes.
 

4. Wash the field salad.

5. Cut any vegetables that you like. I found a cucumber and bell pepper in my fridge and put it to the field salad.
6. Roast the tofu with a bit oil in a pan.
7. Add the rest of the marinade to the salad and make, if necessary, a bit more marinade/dressing.


8. And serve the salad with the roasted tofu on top of it.

This was my dinner. It's pretty simple, but really delicious and can be cooked incredibly fast. I hope you liked this recipe and tell me when you have tried it and if you want to have more recipe posts. Even though this is the most unhealthiest recipe ever, I dream of some great belgian waffles. What do you think?
I wish you a wonderful day!
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...