18.10.13

Chicken with Green Beans & Sweet Potato Wedges


Hello guys!

How are you?
I hope you are enjoying the day and you are conscience of your body, your health and how you can influence this by having a good diet and exercising. I will update you on my gym experience and how my fitness plan has changed, however, today we want to focus on our diet. Proteins are even for women essential. They are great for gaining muscles and also satisfy incredibly long. So here is an amazing recipe which is super healthy and really delicious. 

Recipe


1. Peel the sweet potato and cut it in wedges.


2. Spread them onto a baking sheet with baking paper. Add herbs, bell pepper powder, soya sauce and onion to the wedges. Bake them at 200°C for 25 min.


3. Then I used a lighter version of cottage cheese, called quark, and mixed it with herbs, salt, pepper and onion.


4. Boil the green beans for approx. 8 min.


5. Meanwhile fry the chicken with a bit of salt and pepper and when everything is ready, you're done!


I can tell you that this meal was incredibly satisfying. It is a really healthy meal that helps you to lose weight as well as gaining muscles. The chicken and the light cream delivers the required proteins, the sweet potatoes the healthy carbs and the green beans your daily portion of veggies. 

I hope you liked this little recipe and tell me if you want to have more fitness and health meals?


I wish you a wonderful day!
Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...