30.10.13

Catrice Absolute Nude Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches

Hello everybody!

Today I want to give you a little review of my latest purchase, the Catrice Absolute Nude Palette, which was just released in February this year. They call this shade 010 All Nude IN THE MOOD FOR NUDE even though there only exists one shade. I was super excited to try out this product, thus, I want to share with you my impression and also some swatches. So if you want to know what I think about the product, then keep on reading!



Price: 4,95€

Catrice promises:

Six nude shades in one palette: subtle sand, delicate beige and brown in various facets. Some matt, some with a shimmer. The soft eye shadow texture with high pigmentation and colour dispersion creates natural-looking eye make-up, yet is also ideal for smokey eye styles in the evening. With a practical double-ended applicator. 

 
Swatches
  • great for everyday, natural eye make-up look
  • travel-size, handy 
  • high-pigmented colours
  • price
  • similar to Urban Decay Basics Palette 



  • a bit powdery
  • no really dark colour -> dramatic or very variable make-up isn't possible
  • not comparable to Urban Decay Naked Palette 


Conclusion

In total, I like this palette very much as I usually use neutral colours and hardly pick out colourful ones. I think, this is a great palette if you don't want to buy a ton of different eyeshadows especially when you are starting with make-up. Also, this little palette might be really handy while traveling, however, the last eyeshadow could be a bit darker so that one could great a nice smokey eye too.

★★★★☆ Stars


So this is my review of the Catrice palette. I hope you found this helpful and tell me whether you have already tested this product or whether it is available in your drugstore? Also, let me know whether you like this little positive and negative arguments as an overview or whether you preferred the written form subdivided into various topics.

Wish you a wonderful day! Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...