18.9.13

Top 5 Wearable & Effortless Fall / Winter Trends

Hey guys!

How are you?
This could be a bit too late for all you early-bird fashion shoppers who run into the shops right after the summer sale. But I would say better late than never, thus, I want to share with you my top 5 wearable and effortless Fall / Winter Trends for 2013. You might have seen a few of these in stores right now. I don't know why but I always get so excited about fall fashion even though till now I haven't found that much. So let's start.

COLOURS:  Creme-white, soft pink, grey

TRENDS

Oversized - XXL - Coats
// comfy, eyecatcher, casual //

Skirt + Sweater
// casual, chic, tucked in skirt gives more definition //

Metallic
// gold, silver, studs, glam, shine //

Leather combination 
// last years's favourite, rock, sexy //

Velvet
// sexy, eyecatcher, sultry //

So these were my top fashion winter fashion trends for this year. If you want to look which shoes you are supposed to wear this season then have a look here. *Link*

Let me know whether you prefer a picture-based post like this one or my old ones, which contained a lot more text.

Have a wonderful day!
Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...