28.3.13

My Fitness Wish List!


Hey everyone!

How are you? Recently I have been under a complete fitness motivation and definitely want to push my fitness and my body shape to the next level. I think it has something to do with spring time and the increasing hours of sunshine, because I have so much more energy and motivation to fulfill any task. As I am also in a huge shopping mood after my learning time, I combine these two aspects and want to show you my current fitness wish list. It goes without saying that I am not able to buy all of these things, but hey, we can all dream a little bit.


Pants & Shorts


I personally prefer to wear shorts that are not to form-fitting when I am doing my HIIT workouts, however, when I am going running outdoor, I also go for some tight pants especially during colder days. My preferred brands are Nike, Puma and also Reebok as Adidas shorts don't have ribbons to tighten themselves.


1. Nike Rival 2" Running Shorts from the front (Link)
2. Nike Rival 2" Running Shorts from the back with zipper (Link)
3. Nike Engineered Print Running Tights (Link)
4. Nike Tempo Graphic Running Boyshorts (Link)
5. Puma Sweat Shorts (Link)
6. Puma Tech RCVR Long Running Tights (Link)


Tops & Tanks


In terms of tops and tanks, I don't have any favourite brand and often go for normal tank tops from H&M. Nevertheless, I love these tops with bright colours which are transpiration-absorbing especially the ones with a razor back. Additionally, a windbreaker jacket is perfect for running outdoor.


1. Adidas Women's Climacool Training 3-Striped Trank (Link)
2. Adidas Women's Climacool Training Core 3-Stripes Tee (Link)
3. Adidas Women's Supernova Support Tank (Link)
4. Adidas Women's Response 3-Stripes Windbreaker (Link)


Trainers


Having a good pair of trainers that suit your feet is essential when doing sport especially when going running because the shoe gives your feet the required stability and protection for your joints and ankles. I highly recommend doing a walking analysis in your local professional running store in which they calculate whether you have a neutral pronation and overpronation or an underpronation. I have a neutral pronation, so that I don't need any special support and can wear a neutral trainer. So here are my favourite choices.

 
1. Asics Cumulus (Link)
2. Asics Nimbus (Link)
3. Nike Free Run +3 (Link)
4. Nike Lunarglide +4 (Link) *can be customized*


Other items


         
I am also really keen on buying some weights as this really intensifies your workouts and builds lean muscles. I intend to start with 2 kg as I am already training with 1,5 kg. And lastly, as soon as the ZCUT Program created by Zuzka Light will be available for Germany, I am the first who will buy it. 

So this was my fitness wish list which started with three items and slightly extended. We will see which of these items will find their way into my basket and what my budget tells me to do :) So keep an eye on any fitness haul in the future. 
Do you also have more energy in spring time?

Wish you a wonderful day! 
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...