24.3.13

How to Find The Perfect Dress Neckline For Your Body Type

Hello everyone!

With this post I want to introduce you to my new Prom Series that I am going to do during the next weeks. I have my final graduation party coming up and this is quite similar to Prom and as we don't have the typical Prom here in Germany, I thought it would be a nice idea to share with you my best tricks and tips for Prom. So today we start with how you choose the perfect neckline for your prom dress according to your body type in order to enhance all your beautiful features.

If you don't know which body type you are, then click here and I will give you an easy instruction how you can find this out.

 The Necklines




Sweetheart 
Good For: hourglass, apple, fuller bust, nice neck
Avoid: if you are not comfortable with your neck area










Strapless
Good For: medium bust, toned arms, nice collarbone
Avoid: too small or too full bust, broad shoulders, fuller arms




Square Neckline
Good For: athletic body type, broad shoulders, small to medium bust
Avoid: large chest, narrow shoulders












V-Neck
Good For: hourglass, apple, fuller bust, full-figured, broad shoulders, large chest
Avoid: pear shape, if you want to draw attention away from bust









Spaghetti Straps
Good For: pear shape, narrow shoulders, smaller bust
Avoid: apple, athletic body type, hourglass, large shoulders, fuller bust






One-Shoulder

Good For: pear shape, nice collarbone, toned arms
Avoid: athletic body type, broad shoulders












Bateau
Good For: pear shape, narrow shoulders, smaller bust, nice collarbone
Avoid: apple, fuller arms, broad shoulders







According to your specific body features and your body type, you should be able to find your perfect neckline. Personally, I have an athletic body with broad shoulders and a smaller bust, so a square neckline would look best for me. However, if you find a beautiful dress that you totally adore, but it doesn't have your specific neckline, just get it. At the end, it's all about feeling self-confident because that's what people will recognise the most. I hope this was a bit helpful and let me know whether there exists prom where you live.


Wish you a wonderful day! Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...