26.2.13

Clinique Chubby Stick 10 bountiful blush - Review & Swatches

Hello everybody!
Because of my sister's birthday and my recommendation, my mum purchased the Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balsam in a beautiful bright red colour and surprisingly also bought one for me. As bright red is not my colour, she chose the shade 10 bountiful blush, a beautiful rosewood, red natural lip colour. I have to admit that I don't own a lot of high-end, so I was extremely excited testing the quality of such an expensive product.

Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balsam
Price: 16$ / 20€
available in 16 other shades
 
 
Description
"Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm is a lip treatment with sheer colour that relieves dry, cracked lips and provides immediate moisturisation. The unique pencil-style applicator provides easy to apply sheer soft lip colour and rolls up for ease of use. Super-nourishing balm is loaded with mango and shea butters." 

Consistency: Balsam, Sheer
Benefits: Moisturizing, Long-lasting 

Swatches
 
Even though Clinique describes the Chubby Stick as being sheer, it is actually the perfect colour pay-off for being natural but still noticeable. The chubby stick is indeed really moisturizing, it feels incredibly smooth on your lips and can not be compared to the regular Labello moisturizer. The chubby stick is also really long-lasting, consequently I would say that the chubby stick is definitely worth its price. I hardly ever wear bold lipstick, so this is the perfect product for me.

I hope you liked this post and comment below what do you think about the chubby sticks.

Wish you a wonderful day! Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...