24.12.12

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2012


Okay the picture says 2011 but I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2012!
I hope you are celebrating a wonderful Christmas with your family and can enjoy spending some time with your beloved ones. Whether you are celebrating on the 24th or the 25th, enjoy the christmas time and use the calmer period between Christmas and New Year to calm down and to relax.
  

I hope you found a lot of presents under the tree and all your wishes came true. I personally love to give my presents to other people, so I hope you also enjoyed giving all your present to everyone and seeing their joy.


Between Christmas and New Year I will travel to Vienna which will be really exciting and unfortunately, there won't be any posts during this time. Thus, I wish you a Happy New Year right now. I wish you good luck in this new year, that you will reach all your aims and I hope that when you do New Year Resolutions then you mean them seriously :) I will tell you my New Year Resolutions in a few days!

Again Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! 
Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...