1.11.12

Red Blazer with Jeans - Outift!

What I hate about street fashion during fall/winter time is that people stop wearing colourful clothes. However, I think that it is totally okay to wear colourful clothes during the whole year and when you want to wear a neon-green top with a pink skirt in the winter then do it! Today I added a bright red blazer to my outfit. Of course, you have to be a bit self-confident to wear this blazer, but is definitely an eye-catcher.


Blazer: Montego. Top: NewYorker. Jeans: Sublevel. Ballerina: YKX&Co.


This was my outfit for today. I am always suprised how easy it is too make a look to something special and chic by adding a blazer. The rest of my outfit is kept in neutral black or in "laid-back" navy blue colours so that I don't look like a parrot. I also wore pretty simple jewelry, my silver clock and some simple silver studs with a clear (diamond) glass.

I hope you liked this outfit & tell me what do you think about bright colours in the fall/winter time?

Wish you a wonderful day!
Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...