26.11.12

Plaid Wool Skirt - Fall / Winter Outfit of the Day

Hey guys!
It is even November which means that the fall is literally rushing and I just realised that I haven't worn my favourite fall clothing items yet which are my fall skirts and shorts. So today's outfit is all about my beloved plait wool skirt which is casual but dressed up in the same time. It's hard to see on the photo, but the skirt has a bow on the waistline and also some really cool pockets. I combined a burgundy sweater with the dark blue skirt because the plaits of the skirt have some dark red colour details. I also decided to pair my non-transparent grey tights with my grey suede booties so that I stay in one colour range on the bottom.

The outfit
 
Sweater: Montego. Skirt: Esprit. Tights: from the grocery store. Boots: Gabor.

Make-up, Nail polish & Jewelry:

Nail polish: Nivea Carrot Brown *discontinued*. Bow Earings: Tallulah Tu.
Make-up: inner corner - light pink. eyelid - shimmery pink. crease - light matte grey. -eyeliner - smudged grey eyeliner pencil

This was my outfit for today. It is really frustrating that it start getting so cold so that you slowly get more limited in your clothing choice. However, I hope you liked this post and comment below whether you also love wearing skirt with boots during the fall time.

Wish you a wonderful day! Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...