21.11.12

Nespresso Variations 2012 Winter Limited Edition

Nespresso has released its new Variations for 2012! The Winter Limited Edition offers three coffees with three different flavors: Hazelnut, Coconut and Macadamia Nut. Quiet Nutty. You can see an overview of their new collection on their website here.
But firstly, let's talk about my coffee story:
I have to admit that I hated drinking coffee for years and only really enjoyed drinking a cup of coffee three weeks ago. I am still a total tea-drinker, let's say that I drink tea for 95%, and just drink a cup of coffee as a special treat. However, after years of making a disgusting face when thinking about coffee, I have to admit, yes, I like coffee with lots of milk. I still don't like the pure taste of it as I find it too bitter,  so the Nespresso Vanilla flavoured coffee was like heaven. Not as sweet as the vanilla latte from Starbucks, but with a less noticeable roasting. So I was really looking forward to this year's winter limited edition and wasn't disappointed of these capsules.

Hazelnut
Description: "The combination of the lightly roasted hazelnut notes with Livanto Grand Cru reveals praline flavours, giving it a well balance in the mouth."
Intensity: 6/10
Size of cup: Espresso - 40 ml

Macadamia Nut

Description: "The rich savours of the macadamia nut combined with the roundness of the Livanto Grand Cru, develop a sup rising freshness, revealing citrus notes."
Intensity: 6/10
Size of cup: Espresso - 40 ml 


Coconut

Description: "A perfect harmon between the coconut notes and the Livanto Gran Cru creates a gourmand experience reminiscent of coconut macaroons."

Intensity: 6/10
Size of cup: Espresso - 40 ml


One package consisting of 10 capsules costs 4,20€ or you can buy each capsule individually for 0,42€. They currently also offer a "Discovery Variations 2012" set which consist of 2 packages of hazelnut, 2 packages of macadamia nut and 1 package of coconut for 21€.
The capsules can be drunken as espresso, cappuccinos or regular lattes.
I am really looking forward to testing these out and will do a review of them as fast as I receive them. What do you think about Nespresso capsules?

Wish you a wonderful day! Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...