8.11.12

Get Rid of Nausea Within Seconds


Today I felt incredible nauseous, probably because of the terrible changes of the temperature. However, I found a simple and easy way to get rid of nausea without any medicine within a few seconds. If you want to know what I have been using then keep on reading.

I made myself a ginger tea!

Ginger is known as a spice in the kitchen, however it is definitely underrated in its health benefits.
These benefits of the ginger root are:


  • anti-inflammatory, carminative, anti-flatulent, and anti-microbial properties
  • essential oils such as gingerol, zingerone, shogaol, farnesene and small amounts of β-phelladrene, cineol, and citral. Gingerols improve the intestinal motility and has anti-inflammatory, painkiller (analgesic), nerve soothing, anti-pyretic as well as anti-bacterial properties. Studies have shown that it may reduce nausea induced by motion sickness or pregnancy and may help relieve migraine headaches.
  • Zingerone, which gives pungent character to the ginger root, has been found to be effective against E.coli induced diarrhea, especially in children.
  • low in calories and contains no cholesterol, but is very rich source of many essential nutrients and essential vitamins such as pyridoxine (vitamin B-6), pantothenic acid (vit.B-5).
  • minerals like potassium, manganese, copper, and magnesium. Potassium is an important component of cell and body fluids that helps controlling heart rate and blood pressure.



  • So I found a piece of ginger in my fridge, chopped it in small slices, put it in a cup and brew it with hot water. You can drink right now or brew this tea for 10 minutes for better benefits. 

     
    photos by pinterest

    10 minutes after drinking the tea I noticed that my nausea was suddenly gone and I didn't feel nauseous for the whole day. I was so surprised about the effect because I haven't expected this at all. Thus, I can totally recommend drinking a ginger tea when you're feeling nauseous.

    Please let me know whether this helped you too or whether you have other methods to get rid of nausea?

    Wish you a wonderful day!
    Lots of love,

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...