19.11.12

Clubbing Fashion Haul + Online Fashion Tip!

Hey guys!

As the New Years glamorous fashion session starts, we can find lots of sparkly and sexy outfits in the stores. Because I also needed some clubbing outfits really urgently, I started searching in various online shops and started with the usual ones like Asos, Zara and H&M. However, I only found a few pieces in every store and I didn't want to order from several online stores. And then, accidentally I went to Vero Moda's website. I always declared Vero Moda as being casual, too ordinary that tries hard to be kind of stylish. However, what I found was amazing, completely fulfiled all my wishes even after trying it on.

I firstly bought a basic burgundy tank top for 10€ because it's just a basic item in a beautiful colour. The top is not see-through and is a bit longer. 
The highlight of my haul: the black mini dress with net detail. I love this dress because of the ruffles on the décolleté it creates the illusion of a bigger bust. Also the net detail is something different than the really popular and kind of boring lace dresses.
This is definitely part of the New Years fashion trend, but I searched for a sequin skirt for a long time. The special thing about this mini skirt is that it is not only black but also has some grey, browns and purple sequins which makes it even more interesting.
Another eye-catcher and perfect for clubbing is this cream beige sequin top which suits perfectly to a black mini skirt as this model wears it.

So this was my whole purchase. Have a look a their new collection here or just browse through their website because they definitely have a lot going on there especially if you want to have some cool and sexy clubbing outfits.

I hope you liked this post & comment below what is your favourite clubbing outfit?

Wish you a wonderful day! Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...