22.10.12

I'm In The Army Now! - A Military Fall Outfit!

A few days ago I walked through Zara, saw this cool army green military blouse  and immediately felt in love with it. I can think of a lot of cool and casual outfits  for fall and this would look really good with a jeans short for next summer. The blouse is a bit thicker than usual and is with 29€ really effort able.

The Outfit
 
Blouse: Zara. Top: Street One. Jeans: Sublevel. Shoes: Chucks.


Jewelry
 
Earrings: Bijou Brigitte. Bracelet: from Africa. Nail polish: Esprit.
That's the outfit for today! I kept the rest of my outfit in warm colours and the jewelry in dark steeling steel. I can think of loads of different outfits with this blouse for example with nice boots or black trousers.

What do you think about the military trend?

Wish you a wonderful day!
Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...