16.10.12

Berry Lips & Winged Liner - Heading To the Opera!


I know that this is not a usual activity for adolescents on a sunday night, but I am going to go to the opera tonight. I received the tickets as a present, but I am actually really excited about going to the opera. I personally prefer plays, but if it is nice classical music, then I also really like operas. So today I want to show you which make-up I wear to the opera, but you can wear that to any other occasion and even as an everyday fall look.

The make-up

1. light rosy e/s in the inner corner and to the middle of the lid
2. shimmery golden rosy e/s from the middle to the crease
3. a cooler satin taupe in the crease & blending
4. black winged liquid liner along the upper lash line

And finally, the eye catcher of the whole look: Rimmel Moisture Renew Vintage Pink Lipstick.
In reality, the lipstick is a lot darker and more mauve, almost lavender. This lipstick makes this look to a night look for me, but if this lip colour is too bold for you, you can just tap it onto your lips for just a tiny bit of colour. However, it is such a cliché, but when it is colder outside I start to wear darker lipsticks even though I am naturally really scared of wearing "darker" lipsticks. (They are actually not that dark, but bold enough for me ;))

So this is my make-up for today, let me know whether you sometimes go to the opera or whether I am the only weirdo? 

Wish you a wonderful day!
Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...