19.10.12

Berlin Haul! - Clubbing Outfits & Fall Accessories

Hey guys!
First of all, I am really sorry for my irregular blog posts the last couple of days, but I had a terrible cold and wasn't able to do anything. So I try my best to come back to my routine including writing blog posts, workout etc. However, here I am, still alive and healthy again. So it has been now quiet a while ago that I was on a short trip to Berlin. And while I was resting there, I was doing a really minimal speed shopping concentrating on clubbing outfits and a few fall accessories. These are so few items that I should be embarrassed showing you them, but here we go ;)

Clothes 
 
leopard print top from Zara - ca. 10€
I know that leopard print isn't everyones cup of tea, but I thought that this is a real eye catcher for a night out.
 
black mini straight skirt from Zara - 9€ (SALE)
 
black and hot pink shorts from H&M - each 19,95€

Accessories
 
grey clutch from Accessorize - 16€ 
 
 
ruby suede ankle boots with medium heel from Esprit - 79,95€
 
ruby wool hat from Accessorize - 25€  
So this was my "just a few picks" haul which apparently didn't include that many items. However, I really wanted to buy something for my next night out session in order to, hopefully, avoid the depressing situation in front of my wardrobe before leaving the house. Also, a grey clutch suits to almost every outfit and the ruby hat and shoes work really well together.

I hope you liked this post. Let me know whether you like the current collections out there?

Wish you a wonderful Friday!
Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...