7.10.12

14 Things I Love About Autumn/Fall

Okay, it is official. I love autumn more than anything else and because I am so obsessed with this season I am going to sum up my favourite things during autumn time. These are all things that make me really happy down from the bottom of my heart and make me feel so satisfied and pleased with myself. If you want to know what makes me incredibly happy, then keep on reading.


I love...

... wearing intense eye makeup.
... applying dark nail polish.
... wearing red lipstick.
... wearing boots.
... wearing scarves.
... wearing corduroy trousers.
... coming in the warm when it's cold outside.
... burning (scented) candles.
... wearing warm socks.
... snuggling in a fluffy blanket on the couch with a cup of tea or hot chocolate.
... being officially lazy, because you burn enough calories in the cold ;)
... the colour of the sun & all autumn colours (orange, yellow & red)
... the nostalgic, old-schooled feeling.

So these are my 14 things I love about autumn. I seriously can not say how much I love this season and I really which I would be a summer girl, but I am so not. Especially these colours make me so happy and it feels like I have just found the sense of my life if I can say that in my age. 
Tell me what you like about autumn and what is your favourite season?

Wish you a wonderful day!
Lots of love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...