2.6.12

Essence Multi Action False Lashes Mascara



Today I want to review the Essence multi action false lashes mascara which I bought two months ago.
 I used this product now long enough so that I feel ready to tell you my impressions and opinion.


Product: Essence multi action false lashes effect
Price: 2,45€
Contents: 8,5 ml 
Durability: 6 months
Packaging: long and slightly round black packaging with bright green and yellow design


Applicator: middle-sized to big applicator with really dense bristles


Description of the producer: "the innovative formula creates extremely long, thick lashes and unbelievable volume – an absolute must-have for parties or everyday use."
Consistency: firstly really wet, then starts to dry out
Colour: Black

Multi Action False Lashes Mascara x2

Application: Before I start applying my mascara, I always use an eyelash curler. Then I apply the mascara twice. 
Positiv: Price, Packaging, natural look
Negativ: dries out really quickly (after 1 1/2 months), clumpy, a bit spider legs

Conclusion
I think, this mascara is great when you want to have an everyday look where the lashes are not so dominant. However, I don't like it that the mascara clumps the lashes just after applying it twice. I know that there probably doesn't exist a mascara that works for an everyday look and a dramatic eye makeup, but I also want to build up my mascara without having spider legs which I can not do with this one. Also, this mascara dries out really quickly, so that I have to buy a new one just after 1 1/2 months.

 ★★★☆☆ Sterne

What is your favourite mascara?

All the best,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...