16.5.12

My Elf Wish List

I heard so many things about the Elf products and how good and on the same time inexpensive they are. Unfortuately I am not able to buy any Elf products here in any stores, thus, I have to buy the products in their online shop. However, I have never ordered something from their shop, but I created my own wish list which I want to share with you today.

Face:


Pressed Powder in Coco

e.l.f. Studio SPF 45 Sunscreen UVA/UVB Protection                 e.l.f. Studio High Definition Powder

e.l.f. Studio Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder


e.l.f. Studio Blush Mellow Mauve

Lips:



e.l.f. Mineral Lipstick Royal Red                 Barely Bitten                                       Fiery Fuchsia

e.l.f. Essential Super Glossy Lip Shine Goddess





e.l.f. Essential Hypershine Gloss Bare

Tools:

e.l.f. Essential Blending Eye Brush

All pictures are taken from the e.l.f. website

So I'm really excited what I 'm going to buy and when I am finally ordering something from their online shop. I think that I probably have to cut something out from this list because this is way to much for my purse!

Please tell me what you think about e.l.f. products and whether I should order something?

All the best, 

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I love beauty products! Unfortunately I've decided to ban myself from purchasing too many more as my makeup basket is overflowing and I really need to use up the things I have! I doubt it will last long! I love that barely bitten lippy. Gorgeous.

    Adorable blog. :)

    xx Olivia
    www.theblackpeony.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you! I probably should cut out a few of these products because I definitely own too much products. However, I can not resist buying new products :/ I'm too weak ;)

      I am really glad that you enjoy my blog!

      xxx Marie

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...