30.5.12

Get The Look: Edgy Chic Style

I am back from Munich after a nice but short holiday with new energy. Also, my exams are over so I have more or less a bit more time to blog which I definitely want to do.

To start this new phase I want to present you a new post of my "Get The Look" series. The concept of this series is that I show you a fashion or a make up look that is inspired by a celebrity or just by street fashion.
I don't want to show you the EXACT clothes, I just want to give you an inspiration, so that you can look up in your clothed and find similar clothes.
Thus, this doesn't mean that you have to buy the clothes that I present you!




black studded mini skirt - River Island £20.00
white top - H&M 5€
black clutch - Mango 30€
black leather biker jacket - Mango 160€
leather pumps - Mango 60€

This is an edgy chic look that combines edgy elements like the leather jacket and the studs on the skirt with an elegant black heel. The clutch is the perfect mixture of edgy and elegant because of the leather and the elegant black-white combination.
The white plane top balances the eye-catcher on the bottom which is the studded skirt. Also, the white element on the top suits perfectly to the white strips on the clutch.
This outfit is perfect for clubbing or a cool party. When I created this look I thought of Kate Moss, thus, this outfit would suit perfectly into the nightlife of London.

I hope you liked this look! 
Please let me know which outfit you would like to see next?

All the best,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...