17.5.12

Change Is Good


As you might probably realised, I have completely changed the layout of my blog. I know that this is a tough decision because a new layout doesn't only mean a different background, it also has certain effects on the viewers. And the last thing that I wanted to achieve was to lose some of my followers because they didn't feel "connected" with the blog anymore.

However, my style and my whole lifestyle have changed quiet a lot during the last months. I don't know whether you can call this "growing up" but as much as I loved my last layout and as much work I invested into it, it didn't represented me anymore. I wanted to create a simple, minimalist and classy layout which is in the same sophisticated, elegant and posh. About three hours later, I created a new layout and I have to say that I am quiet happy with the result.

I know that this is a quiet dramatic change from the more fun, girly and vintage layout to this simple, white layout but this change was necessary. Also, I think that this layout might be a bit more marketable worldwide.
Nevertheless, I am still concerned about your opinion because, as I have already mentioned above, I don't want to lose any regular readers!

So, please tell me what do you think about this new layout? Do you like it or do you prefer the older one?

Wish you a wonderful holiday!

All the best,

2 comments:

  1. Definitely like to have a minimalist layout best for blogs - it allows me to stay and browse the posts rather than be distracted. I like it. :)

    x Olivia
    www.theblackpeony.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad that you like my new blog design! My main point was to focus on the content and not on design. So I am really happy that this helps to brows through the posts :)

      Marie xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...