14.5.12

10 Little Secrets


I was tagged on twitter to do this tag and because I think it is really interesting I am going to this right now. I tag everyone who is reading this post and please leave me a comment where you wrote your 10 Little Secrets. I am dying to know your answers! 

1. What is one product that makes you feel like a million dollars?


This is definitely my Chanel Lipstick from the Coco Rouge line in the shade Mademoiselle. I think the packaging looks absolutely luxurious!

2. What is your skincare secret? / A passed down skin care tip
Use as less products as possible! I used a lot of different products in my skin care routine during the last years and I never was happy with the result. Now, recently I just cutted down my skin care products to the basics. I just use makeup remover, cleanser and moisturizer and I am super happy with this.

3. Share your hair care secret?
Use as less heat as possible on your hair. I don't style my hair the often with a curling iron or a flat iron. However, I used to use a blow dryer every single time after having a shower. For a few months now, I let my hair air-dry and this really prevents slip ends and also, the hair starts to grow much faster.


4. What is your biggest diet rule?
Eat every thing in moderation. It doesn't make any sense when you say: "I'm not going to eat any chocolate!" or "I cut down all carbs!" Because when you do that, you will have a craving for this and stop your diet. Do a compromise with yourself and eat carbs or chocolate, but just a smaller portion.


5. Any workout tips?
Find a sport that you really enjoy and do this sport regularly. It doesn't make any sense when you do a full body workout of 60 minutes once a week and then you have a rest for two weeks. Find a realistic routine, because only this will show any results.


6. Which perfume is your secret weapon?



I absolutely love the Dior Miss Chérie. Every single time when I wear this, I get a lot of compliments (also from men). I think this is the perfect mixture of a floral, female, and elegant scent.


7. Show us a clothing item of yours which always turns heads



The picture doesn't show the colour that well, because it is a really intense turquoise dress from H&M. I really like this dress, however, I always feel a bit observed when I wear it.


8. What is your most treasured piece of jewelry?



Most of the time I wear earrings and these are my favourite ones. Both of these earrings are from a local store in Munich. I received them as a gift, thus, unfortunately I don't know how much they have costed. 


9. Who is your style crush?

I really like Lookbook.nu there are so many people that have an absolute breathtaking style. Celebrity-wise I really like Blake Lively, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Kate Moss and Leighton Meester.

10. Tell us something we don't know about you
My favourite spread is liver sausage with sprinkles :).


Hope you liked this tag and I wish you an wonderful weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...