8.4.12

Amazing Florence Haul!

Firstly, I want to say: HAPPY EASTER!!! 

Back from holidays and with a lot of energy I want to show you my haul from Florence.
Florence is an amazing city when you are interested in history and the old culture from the Renaissance. You really feel like you are walking through the old centuries with these beautiful buildings and obviously, amazing weather. However, in Florence there is a a lot of tourism and I even don't know whether there live a lot of Florentines in the inner-city.
I just did a little bit of shopping because I have most of the stores in Germany too.

 Top/Promod - 15€

This is a lovely top that is a bit looser on the body and reminds me a bit of a waterfall shape. The turquoise colour is plotted with gold sparkles which would suit people with a yellow skin undertone. I am really looking forward wearing this top in the summer.  

Blouse/CVS - 25€

I love this cream rosy blouse! It is see-through, so you have to wear something underneath but I love these buttons! This blouse has got batwing sleeves which is the reason why it is a bit looser and not so tight.
Therefore, it is the perfect mixture between casual and elegant.

Skirt/Promod - 25€

This skirt is a high waisted skirt that suits perfectly to the creamy blouse. I love this satin ribbon which gives this skirt the extra touch. This skirt is timeless, classy and absolutely elegant!

Did you go on holidays and bought something?
Wish you wonderful Easter holidays! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...