12.3.12

Spring Makeup Tutorial


Spring is coming, or at least I hope so, and I wanted to introduce spring with a pastel, eye brightening and refreshing natural eye makeup. 

Products that I have used


Apply the light shimmery pinky mono eyeshadow all over the lid. Also, run that colour a little bit under your eye.


Take a light grey colour and apply it on the outer third on your eye and start blending.


Apply a white eyeshadow in your inner corner to highlight the eye.


Draw with a grey eye pencil a line along your upper line. It doesn't has to be neat.


Smudge the liner in the direction you want to have it. I extent the line a bit at the end of the lash line.


And then your eyes are done!

To slightly contour the face I take a sheer peach blush and apply it on the temples and at the end of my cheekbones. To give the look the extra touch I also add a pink blush on the cheekbones. Don't forget to blend so that you can't see any edges.


Because I want to keep this look as natural as possible, I just apply a tinted lip balm on my lips. 
I used The Body Shop's Born Lippy in Watermelon.
(Link)

Which makeup tutorial would you like to see next?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...