2.3.12

OOTD: Colourful Spring Outfit (For The Colder Days)





Sweater/H&M - Top/Zara - Trousers/Mavi - Belt/Esprit - Scarf/Camden Market London

Even though it is still a little bit cold outside (at least my area where I live) it is time to pick some colour in our outfits. I am definitely ready for the spring, therefore I think the bright coral top from Zara is the perfect extra eye catcher. Unfortunately, I think you can't get the sweater from H&M anymore because this was a limited designed sweater by Sonja Rykiel. 
Also, I really like the corduroy black trousers because it is something else than a normal jeans and still gives a winter feeling even though I added a few bright colours.
The scarf is the perfect match to the top underneath the shirt. It has a really light scarf which reminds me of sunny weather so much.
For shoes I would wear black flat boots as this a nice chilly outfit, but still fashionable.

I hope you have a fabulous day! How do you bring some colour in your colder spring outfits?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...