24.3.12

Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder Swatches

I bought this bronzer last summer during my trip to Paris because I can not buy Bourjois here in Germany. Immediately after using it for the first time I absolutely felt in love with it!



Bourjois which is a brand from Chanel says that:
 Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder , with flecks of gold and infused with a sweet chocolate fragrance, you will smell as gorgeous as you look! 


The price is in the UK ₤6,99 and in France about 12-13€. I'm not sure where you can purchase Bourjois anywhere else.

Even though this bronzer look like chocolate, it doesn't smell like it. 
For me, it is more a vanilla scent.



Swatches

Once you have blended the bronzer into your skin, the colour is not orange or red therefore, it creates a natural depth in your face. I have quiet pale skin and nevertheless, this bronzer appears extremely natural!

Please let me know what your favourite bronzer is.
        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...