3.9.11

Dress For Less: H&M Dress - Birthday Outfit!


Hey Beauties!

There a few occasions in the year when you want to look amazing and one of them is definitely your BIRTHDAY! Mine is on the 7th September and this my Outfit, Make-up & Hairstyle for the party on the Saturday after my birthday.

Clothes:

When I saw the recent photos of Emma Watson in her dress in lace, I definitely wanted to wear one off them for my Birthday party!

My aim is to wear a dress that no one else is going to wear, when I'm going to celebrate my birthday! And i found this dress in the H&M Online Shop:


I love this dress! My skin is nearly the same colour like the material underneath the dress, so you can't see a difference between the "body part" and the "arm part".

I'm going to combine it with this clutch and these lovely shoes!
They look quiet blue on the picture, but if you wear them on the feet, they are dark blue, nearly black.


If it's cold or rainy, I'm going to add my black blazer from Esprit.

Make-up:
I did a tutorial on this, please click here

Hairstyle:

I'm going to wear my hair open and naturally waved. I think I'll define my waves a bit with some rollers. I hope that it'll look like that :) 

Let me know, what you have worn on your last birthday!!
I wish you a wonderful day!!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...