21.6.11

Mac Harmony - Swatches + Demo

Hey guys!

Some of you asked if I can show you a swatch of my MAC Harmony and what I think about it.
The product looks like this and costs 22€:


Firstly, you have to know that this powder is a contouring powder. This means that you apply it on certain party of your face in order to define it a little. The following picture give you a guide line. Obviously, you have to blend the powder into your natural skin tone really well.


The colour is really matt and has no shimmer. However it is not completely brown, but it is a more medium brown with a red under tone! Blended in the skin, it really adapts to my skin tone.



MAC's Harmony doesn't look so orange/red on the skin. Nevertheless, it has a slight red under tone! You have to apply this contour powder really softly, if you don't want to see the reddish, however you can't define your cheekbones very strong! So, I am not quite sure, if I really like that.


Here is a before/after picture:



Therefore, I wouldn't recommend applying this powder all over the face, but it's really good for a slightly and nice contoured cheeks!


Dupe!
If the MAC Harmony is too expensive for you, than I can just recommend the Sleek Contour Kit in medium. I made a review of this here. This is really a fantastic and cheap contour powder!

I hope this was helpful for you!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...