27.4.11

MEGA TIP! Royal nail art!!!


Hey guys!!!

I just wanted to share very quickly a really awesome idea!
Generally, I am definitely not a fan of nail art, because firstly I am not skilled in this and it'll look unbelievable ugly anyway and secondly I don't have the time to do these little artworks on every single nail!

Nevertheless I found the FIRST nail art idea which I like!!!
Apart from the fact that this person is absolutely fantastic :) this nail art is super easy and you just have to paint ONE NAIL!!!

Here is the tutorial!

It's inspired by the forthcoming Royal Wedding of Williams&Kate, but I also think that this is definitely something for the real Britain freaks among us :D

Try it out & have a wonderful day!!!

xoxo

P.S. You see my try above ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...